Sunday, January 16, 2022

Perfectly You (7/3/20)

 You...I hope you continuously incite spontaneity and joy everywhere you go just as you do now.

I hope you dance with the music because you always feel the beat.

I hope you never lose that mischievous twinkle in your eye when you're up to no good.

I hope you forever stand fierce in the way you assert yourself. You have a way of making those around you aware without question of where you stand. I tell you often for one so little you're awful assertive.

My spunky, hilarious, hell bent on doing it your way kid. You are perfectly you. Perfectly every single thing I needed to find joy in the struggle of your determination. Perfectly everything I needed to learn to laugh a little more. Perfectly made by the good Lord's hand to be the spunky spitfire we needed to light up our lives.

You, my sweet girl, are destined for great things because in your soul, you won't settle for anything less.




No comments:

Post a Comment