Sunday, January 16, 2022

Joy (12/16/20)

I don't want to forget the joy you found in today. From the moment you realized it had snowed you were bouncing with excitement. As you went down the driveway in your dresses (for red and white day at school), I watched you scoop up handfuls of snow and throw it at each other. You all just squealed with delight. I could hear you plotting about taking it on the bus, so I had to ruin your fun by hollering "not on the bus " down the driveway.



Tonight you watched in amazement as the letters you wrote to Santa transformed into ornaments courtesy of Twinkle the elf.




Your pure joy in the little things is what makes this life worth living. Watching you find the wonder in the world is one of the greatest gifts I get to experience here on earth. I pray you never lose that wonder. I hope you always find joy in the first snow. I pray that you find the peace and fulfillment in the little things that are all around you always. You help me to find blessings in the little things and for that I am grateful.









No comments:

Post a Comment