Sunday, January 16, 2022

Circuit Clerk (11/30/20)

This evening I was sworn in as your Montgomery County Circuit Court Clerk for four more years. The magnitude and responsibility of this does not weigh lightly on me. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to serve the citizens of Montgomery County and for the trust bestowed upon me as I fulfill my duties.

It was also the first time that I've been able to have all of my children attend my swearing in and it is something that I'll always cherish. My responsibility to them as a mother also reflects in my responsibility to you the citizens and it is something that I strive to do well on both fronts. I hope to teach them the value of service and leadership and I appreciate the privilege of being able to model it to them in this capacity.

Thank you for your trust and the honor to serve you. I will do my absolute best to do it well.






No comments:

Post a Comment